skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 7, 2009
getting ready for ANOTHER family vacation...
We are going to Lake Tahoe until the 17th or 18th. Just a day or two before school. We were hoping to take Rachelle (cousin) but we got a small hotel room. :(
We will bring back lots of pictures to show.
1 comment:
Rachelle
August 12, 2009 at 11:24 AM
I am excited to see the pictures! I hope that you guys have a blast!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Huns
Oquirrh Mtn. Temple open-house
"Pink & Green, That is just WRONG" - Rachelle
ummm...I'm wearing pink & green.....
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(3)
▼
August
(1)
getting ready for ANOTHER family vacation...
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Huns
View my complete profile
I am excited to see the pictures! I hope that you guys have a blast!
ReplyDelete